Our people are our most valuable assets helping us to gain and build the competitive advantage through their wisdom, creativity and global insights. We pride ourselves as being able to develop each other mutually so as to ensure that we remain responsive to a rapidly changing world.
In a bid to discover Nigeria’s best young spellers, develop healthy competitive skills as well as improve youth’s self esteem together with creating pride in academic achievement. TeamMasters Limited has designed a Spelling Bee Competition called TeamMasters Spelling Bee which cuts across primary, junior and senior secondary school students in Nigeria.
The aim of the competition is to provide students with the opportunity to develop healthy competitive skills as well as improving their self esteem, creating pride in academic achievement, and in the process, help to build a solid foundation for their future education and careers. The objectives of the competition are to;
- Improve students’ spelling, increase their vocabularies, learn concepts and develop adequate correct use of English.
- Develop students’ self-esteem, confidence and interpersonal skills
- Promote Cultural and Intellectual Literacy by providing students with a platform to display their spelling skills
- Promote community-based partnerships by engaging members of various communities (parents, teachers, businesses, etc) in the development of the educational process
- Build a network of young people who will act as peer mentors for other students; and play a key role in supporting their academic growth
Only the students who are 6 – 17 years of age are eligible to participate. This is to promote learning and child education in our schools nationwide.
To register for the next edition, visit: TeamMasters Spelling Bee